As my 21st birthday approaches, I have styled two of many outfits I would wear for a dinner party and an after party. Or any party to be honest. I am finally going to turn 21! Everyone should be having a party!
I apologize for the monochrome colors. It should be noted that every party that involves a goodbye to youth should be welcomed with a BANG. Don't cry about it, celebrate it. The issue is to accept who you are and revel in that. Not that I'm complaining, I am sure being 21 would bring in great new opportunities for me.
For birthday parties, bright colors and glitters are highly encouraged. Despite that being said, greyscale will not be excluded. They've always been there for us during the rainy days.
- Nasty Gal Lace Romper (buy here)
- Nasty Gal Midi Skirt (buy here)
- Nasty Gal Strappy Bralette (buy here)
- Vanessa Mooney Wrap Necklace (buy here)
- Lucky Star Earring (buy here)
- Stella And Bow Cuff Ring (buy here)
- Dolce & Gabbana Sicily Multicolor Satchel (buy here)
- Ettika Bell Chain (buy here)
- Olcay Gulsen Coat with Faux Fur Collar (buy here)
- Nasty Gal Suede Heel (buy here)
- For Love And Lemons Mini Dress (buy here)
- Nasty Gal Gold Crosses Pasties (buy here)
- Misguided Lace Up Feather Heels (buy here)
- Dolce & Gabbana Embellished Velvet Clutch (buy here)
- Topshop Flower Ring (buy here)
- Elizabeth Cole Earring (buy here)
Comment below for any styling requests!