I am liking free Monday's on my schedule this semester. No more Monday blues for me, just grays (haha). 

(I have never doubted my ability to spell until I came to America; where colours are colors, cheques are checks, greys are grays, and Aniz is left confused.) 

First up, I would like to thank everyone who has read my blog and taken the time to give my work a chance. Although this has taken up a lot of my free time, I have really been enjoying it. But hats off to longtime bloggers though, I don't know how they do it. Blogging has glued my sore caboose to the couch, which puts a lot of stress on my already crooked back and strain on my eyes. For the past few days, I have been getting such chronic headaches, and I have nothing else to blame but this. Well, "blame" isn't the right word, I am sure my blog is not intentionally at fault, but you get what I mean.

Yet I stay strong.  

Aside from blogging for my own enjoyment and experience, I also blog for the readers. So, I would love to hear more about what you think works and what you would like to see more of. 

Secondly, I apologize for the 'not up to par' quality of photos I have produced. Apple seems to have deceived us with the "shot on iPhone 6" campaign. Mine doesn't seem to look that great. All this while I was thinking I could do it without a professional camera. Thankfully, Mo has proposed to invest in a DSLR for me and my blog. And I truly appreciate his support and help so far. I mean, who knew he could take such great photos (because, really, he shows no enthusiasm)! So, keep a look out for better defined photos in the upcoming posts! 

In the meantime, let's honor the great iPhone 6+ quality, it deserves some credit. The grains you see on my grey turtleneck sweater are not actually imperfections from the pictures. And who thought I was wearing a dress instead of a two-piece? Gotcha. The tied cardigan around the hips really did the trick with this illusion. 

Anyone want to see me do more "magic tricks"? Comment below! 

Photographed by Mo

SHOP:

• Forever 21 Turtleneck Sweater (sold out, similar here or here)
  • Necessary Clothing Asymmetrical Maxi Skirt (sold out, similar here)
  • Forever 21 Gold Cuff Necklace (sold out, similar here)
  • Aldo Black Heels (sold out, similar here)

3 Comments