The way to get a meaningful life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to the community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning. 

Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 11.47.16 PM.png

Guilty. This is a very late post for Valentines Day. Every plan I had for last week has been delayed due to exams. All my plans were postponed to this week, and I am actually celebrating V-Day a week later, today, with Mo. Better late then never they say. Well, I love any excuse to celebrate a day where it's all about me... I mean, us... I love splurging on a good gourmet meal. I love shopping for roses and gifts. It has been a very celebratory season, with birthday's and anniversaries. But when the season ends, and we roll back into giftless months, we forget to appreciate the beautiful things in life. The devotion to others is forgotten, and we wait till the next year comes to remind us to not take each other for granted. 

My one constant joy during this appreciation season is to dress for the occasion. As you can see, red's and slit's seem to be a big trend for me. 

Zara Top (sold out, similar here or here) • Forever 21 Zippered Faux Leather Skirt (shop here) •Want My Look Black Choker (shop here) • Public Desire Faux Suede Block Heels (shop here)

Akira Bandage Off The Shoulder Crop Top (shop here) • Missguided High- Waisted Slit Skirt (similar in black here) •Want My Look Black Choker (shop here) • Public Desire Faux Suede Block Heels (shop here) • Butterfly Earrings from Thailand (similar here

Topshop  Scalloped Lace Crop Top (shop here) •Topshop Button Down (similar in white here) • Forever 21 Asymmetrical Maxi Skirt (shop here)  •Want My Look  Choker (shop here

Missguided Mesh Floral Crop Top (buy here) • Topshop White Ripped Jeans (buy here) • Forever 21 heels (similar here)

Yes, if you noticed, I did finally buy some things that were on my January Wish List, and I love them! 

I hope you enjoyed this lookbook, please let me know what you think below!

Comment